Government contracts represent a tremendous opportunity for small businesses. Federal, state and local governments procure all type of products and services, which create many opportunities for businesses of all sizes and industries.
The City of Atlanta Mayor’s Office of Contract Compliance (OCC) administers the City of Atlanta’s procurement process for the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, Watershed Management and General Fund Departments. OCC links small, minority, female and disadvantaged businesses with opportunities in the City and promotes equal participation in the procurement process.
The first step in doing business with the City of Atlanta is obtaining a Supplier ID (vendor) number. Click Supplier ID to apply for your free number. To apply for a City of Atlanta certification status complete the application below that corresponds with your business:
- EBO/SBO Program M/FBE/SBE Sole Proprietor
- EBO/SBO Program M/FBE/SBE Corporation
- EBO/SBO Program M/FBE/SBE Limited Liability Corporation
- EBO/SBO Program M/FBE/SBE General Partnership
- EBO/SBO Program M/FBE/SBE Limited Partnership
- EBO/SBO Program M/FBE/SBE Bi-Annual Affidavit of No Change
Please visit the OCC website for more information on doing business with the City of Atlanta.
To apply for the DBE/ACBE certification please visit the GA Department of Transportation.
- Fulton County
- Dekalb County
- Clayton County Central Services
- Clayton County Water Authority
- Metro Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA)
- Atlanta Public Schools
- GA Dept. of Transportation (G-DOT)
- Doing Business with the Atlanta Airport